Pictures-Only, No Striptease ~ Poppy Signature Groovy & Soho Scarf Print Pony

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
ENJOY the reveal!

The Groovy
(Style #13833 - Silver/Black/Black - USD198.00)

Shoulder strap

Crossbody strap

Front pocket with magnetic closure

Lining & inside pockets (1 open pocket + 1 zip pocket)

Creed

Plastic and leather hangtags

Bottom pleated corner

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
Soho Scarf Print Pony
(Style #F98661 - Multicolor - USD38.00)

The side with old school Cs print

The side with diagonal lines

Cs print & diagonal lines side by side

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
I love the glitter handtag! You could use that on your other bags, too. Like ali and the lurex pouch. Do you love her? :biggrin:

Dec 17, 2008
The Groovy is so cute! And the scarf looks hot on the bag...I'm kicking myself for not getting it the last time I was at the outlet! Enjoy your new goodies!!

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
cz I am so glad it did!! I almost thought I won't be getting any new Coach this month due to the postponed meeting between me and my regular online seller.

So what do you think of the Groovy and Soho pony combo? :graucho:

:yahoo: :yahoo:
It arrived! Just in time!

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
The Groovy is super cute IMO. She's the perfect small-to-medium shoulder and crossbody bag :biggrin: It's occay that you didn't get the scarf before. You might be able to buy it at $9.99 or a little extra since it's not all that new anymore. I paid full price for mine (I didn't really have a choice and I don't shop on the bay).

The Groovy is so cute! And the scarf looks hot on the bag...I'm kicking myself for not getting it the last time I was at the outlet! Enjoy your new goodies!!

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
Eastern Iowa
That bag is So cute, Congrats!!

BTW, is there anyway you can post modeling pics or, even pics of this bag next to something else for size reference? I was thinking of getting this bag one of these days but, I'm not sure if the size of it would be right for me.

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
cz I am so glad it did!! I almost thought I won't be getting any new Coach this month due to the postponed meeting between me and my regular online seller.

So what do you think of the Groovy and Soho pony combo? :graucho:
They are so cute together! I love the POP of colors against the black. And the soho scarf fits well with the Poppy style.

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
I am sure I can use that scarf on any of my black purses. Also, she might look hot with the pink Tribeca patent shoulder bag when I get one :nuts:

I love the glitter handtag! You could use that on your other bags, too. Like ali and the lurex pouch. Do you love her? :biggrin:

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
It's kind of hard for me to make modelling pictures cause my camphone's picture quality sucks big time and I don't own a digital cam anymore. Name a few things that you might want me to use for the size comparison and I'll try to look for those things and take you some pictures :smile:

Edit: If you have a Coach boutique near you, go try the bag on and you will have a better feel. That's exactly what I did before I ordered it from my regular online seller (my local FPs didn't have the black one, that's why). I had to see for myself that it looks good on me and if I like the size.

That bag is So cute, Congrats!!

BTW, is there anyway you can post modeling pics or, even pics of this bag next to something else for size reference? I was thinking of getting this bag one of these days but, I'm not sure if the size of it would be right for me.

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
They are quite the perfect combo :yes: Besides, I can't be leaving a Poppy purse all dull and gloomy, can I?

They are so cute together! I love the POP of colors against the black. And the soho scarf fits well with the Poppy style.

Jan 2, 2008
That is super cute woman! I was going to get this bag in the grey! I think it is so pretty! Congrats, it looks great w/the scarf!!