Pictures of your used lambskins

Janniklok

Mar 13, 2013
I've wanted to see some pictures of how the lambskin bags show wear and tear over time in a while - so i made this tread for you to post pics of your old and/or well worn lambskin purses.
I just bought my first lambskin chanel and I'm curious to see how it will look after years of use.
Do any of you take your black lambskins with you out when it's raining?

There is a thread on taking care of lambskin, and although it is a delicate leather, in black, it holds up better. Some people do spray theirs, and others don't, but that thread is really useful.

There is a thread with postings of lamb skin bags owned & used for many years if you search for it. I put in several bag photos in that thread myself.

I have a question as well... How come some of the vintage lambskin quilted lambskin bags have the flatter look? would mine eventually look like that? Or i have to get a vintage one to get that look?

I have a question as well... How come some of the vintage lambskin quilted lambskin bags have the flatter look? would mine eventually look like that? Or i have to get a vintage one to get that look?

Some vintage bags were made that way, the same way some Lady Dior bags were made with flat stitching and no puffy quilts. Some vintage bags initially were puffy and now have deflated due to improper storage. Photos of which you are speaking of would help. :smile:

Some vintage bags were made that way, the same way some Lady Dior bags were made with flat stitching and no puffy quilts. Some vintage bags initially were puffy and now have deflated due to improper storage. Photos of which you are speaking of would help. :smile:

I went thru the other two threads from above n borrowed some photos. I guess some were made flatter so I prolly have to buy vintage ones to get that look... :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404058687.032647.jpg