Pictures of your TOKIDOKI collection: Part 5

DSCN2189.jpg

DSCN2190.jpg

DSCN2191.jpg

Nice Hokusai poster, Dancing Nancies! I had the same one in my dorm room too. :tup:

I think we should make a before and after collection thread (the different stages of toki obsession:P) , cuz I remember seeing Dancing Nancies first Collection photo from the Pulse contest and now look at it! it's cool to see how much ppl collections have grown over time.

Your collection is so awesome Dancing Nancies!

I think we should make a before and after collection thread (the different stages of toki obsession:P) , cuz I remember seeing Dancing Nancies first Collection photo from the Pulse contest and now look at it! it's cool to see how much ppl collections have grown over time.

Your collection is so awesome Dancing Nancies!

haha thanks :P I have my autographed pic from Simone from the contest hanging in my dorm, and I have 5 bags in the pic :P I think I have 20 or something now? hahahahaah~

USArmyWife - Your spiaggia porta has the same placement as me! Well, at least behind the mesh part! My favorite trio of the print! The other side of mine is underwater with the jellyfish LOL

Heather - I LOOOOVE your CR gioco!! :love: Thats one of the bags I want in that print. OH! And YAY!! I saw you (well, you saw me actually) at school!! :P