Pictures of your TOKIDOKI collection: Part 5

It's a hand bag, or better yet, a mid-arm bag, at least for me. I suppose if you have skinny arms it could be an armpit bag, but that's not the case with me!:lol:

Yeah, it definitely would not fit over my arms to go under the armpit! Hence why I traded it away for a MM. I think I like the black better than the Olive Cammo PG though.

Birki: love your collection! esp. the foresta!
Kiim: i got a paradiso ciaociao too! and still haven't used it yet.... but it definitely looks super cute IRL! maybe use it for light school days?
angelic ruin: ur mamma is adorable~ i didn't know it was thaaaaaaat small! i love the original black though :smile:

mm that was what i was thinking. it definitely looks like it can handle a spiral and maybe a thin binder :smile:

aww lucky you got a paradiso ciao..
that's what i was originally aiming for, but i guess i can't complain..
cause this fits more of the print & it was still very cheap ;)

Kim - Congrats on your ciao ciao!! It's adorable!!

thanks!! they delivered it early this time.. i was expecting it mid-afternoon but it actually got here after i went to go run my errands :P

can't wait to use it :biggrin:

Here are my babies..... :drool::yahoo:

My Inferno and Paradiso Zuccas
heavenhellzucca.jpg

My Pirata Zucca
pirataqee-1.jpg

My Pirata, L'Amore, and Inferno Campeggio
campeggios.jpg

My Foresta and Tan Playground Ciao Ciaos
ciaociaos.jpg

My Foresta BV
forestabv2.jpg

And My Pirata Denaro
0e2a_12.jpg

And this is my daughter's Paradiso Ciao that I got her on the SH sale.. I'm happy with the placement since I had no idea what it looked like when I ordered it.. :yahoo:

miaciao.jpg

miaciao2.jpg

great collection Danelys!! that's the Ciao I would've asked for if they had any left.. ;) it's okay 'cause i'm happy with my ciao ciao anyway~

Thank you kkiimm... :tup:.. My daughter loves it.. And it has all her fav characters on it...:yes:

Aww thank you gabes_mommy.. :tup:.. I love them so much. I just sit and stare at them sometimes..lol.. My hubby just thinks I am a total nut..lol..:nuts:

WOW!! We're up to part 5 of the collection thread now? I've been away from the forum for a couple weeks and I guess I've missed out on lots!

Here are my Trasporto Zucca and Ciao that I just got from Pulse today:

trasportozuccaF.jpg
trasportozuccaB.jpg

trasportociaoF.jpg

trasportociaoB.jpg

I totally :heart: this print!!!

If anyone still wants any trasporto, Casey said that they have lots of styles still available since they got their shipment late and she's ready and willing to do print placement.

ahh there were no bocces for this print?
I was thinking to get a bambinone instead of the ciao but I will remain faithful to my purchases :P

I can't make any additional purchases for a while tho ... argh

FINALLY!!!!!:yahoo: my transporto campeggio arrived!!
heres some pics

Picture549.jpg

Picture550.jpg

and heres my little collection of toki stuff....
Picture543.jpg

heres my poor little foresta gioco... ive had it forever!! :sad:shes soooo dirty!! im ashamed but i love her!! im afraid to stick it in the washer and i tried the magic eraser once it just made it worst... i dunno wat to do ne more soo i still carry it around because i love it!!!:P

Picture547.jpg

Picture548.jpg