Pictures of Your Pets

1. I did the search and I don't think we have a thread for this yet. I know that many PF-ers have pets. I think it'd be great if you can all post picture so your pets here. Come on, share!! I love pet pictures!:yahoo:

2. you can see my french bulldog in my avatar. his name is Ramsey. he is almost 2. i love him sooooo much:love: . he is a great companion. he snores just as loud as DH:lol:

3. Awwww ... he's so cute!!!:flowers: Where did you get him? I'm not very familiar with French Bulldogs, what are their temperament like?

4. they have really good temperament.they train very quickly. too smart, i think. they are perfect apartment dogs. do not bark alot. the only thing is that they are prone to heat strokes. and its a shame for him because he loves the outdoors sooo much. they can be quite costly though.
    he was a christmas tree puppy for the children. DH surprised us all.

5. i know there is a website were you can looks up each breed and it gives you alot of information. it was posted on a previous thread.

6. This is Francheska and my son doing the tug o war thing with his stinky socks! :Push:

DSC01249.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice