Pictures of your LV jewelry

Mar 13, 2006
What jewelry does LV sell? I've never seen any in stores (maybe because I wasn't interested in it before?). If you have pics, please post! Also, if you don't mind sharing, how much did you pay?

Thank you!

There is tons of jewelry, go on Vuitton.com It's got everything from the lucite inclusion, starts around 200usd. to DIAMONDS!!!! There are some already existing inclusion threads with lots of pics.

I have the Vegas bracelet (have yet to use it though):

march220062.jpg

I have a piece of costume jewelry, the geometric v pendant, it was $315 now $330, I want to get a ring from the fine jewelry collection, we shall see wat comes about!

nothing serious like gold and diamonds but here's what i've got:

tiger's eye ring (autumn '05):
TIgerEyeRing1.jpg

silver coral and wood charm necklace (summer '06)
LVCoralWoodChrm.jpg

would these count? bear & turtle brooches (spring '05)
BearTurtle1.jpg

i'd love to own that white gold & diamonds Aeroplane charm one day :love:

deluxeduck said:
nothing serious like gold and diamonds but here's what i've got:

tiger's eye ring (autumn '05):
TIgerEyeRing1.jpg

silver coral and wood charm necklace (summer '06)
LVCoralWoodChrm.jpg

would these count? bear & turtle brooches (spring '05)
BearTurtle1.jpg

i'd love to own that white gold & diamonds Aeroplane charm one day :love:

I love the brooches :heart: ! I was on the waitlist for those, think I was 4th in line and they said the Melbourne store only received a limited number of pieces so I missed out. You are so lucky to get a set :yes:

MissL said:
I love the brooches :heart: ! I was on the waitlist for those, think I was 4th in line and they said the Melbourne store only received a limited number of pieces so I missed out. You are so lucky to get a set :yes:

well i've been pestering them for these brooches as soon as i saw pics from the men's runway show :P i wish i have the red mono and damier bears set too.

Here's my gold/diamond LV ID necklace.

Attachments

• necklace4 (2).jpg
    necklace4 (2).jpg
    142 KB · Views: 209
  • necklace5 (2).jpg
    necklace5 (2).jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 210
  • necklace1 (4).jpg
    necklace1 (4).jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 226