Pictures of Your Koobas

Bessie..........nice knot....................................:yahoo:

HEYYY!!! how was the cruise?!!?!? :smile:

ANd i created my own knot after not being able to sort out the sailor one cause i didnt want to lengthen the one side more then the other, (i started another thread called elishas new knot with step by step how i made my knot)

but so far no one has been brave enough, or drunk enough :roflmfao: to give it a shot!

OMG Slush!!! I love that Paige!! The colour and shape is really flattering on you. :yes:

THANKS GIRL!!!! :smile: i love it too i never knew i would but when i saw and touched it in person it was the shining star at the SS for me, and thanks so much for saying the color and shape look good on me! YAY! :yahoo: :yahoo: if it doesnt rain tomorrow it will be her debut! (and if you know me there will be debut pics! haa)

hey girls, say hi to my current kooba family. it's small now now, but i have a feeling it'll grow bigger in time... :nuts:

have also included a closeup of my little 'vintage' suede francesca in plum. i believe it's the baby sister of the alex and daniella.

Attachments

• koobafamily0507.JPG
    koobafamily0507.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 519
  • francesca.JPG
    francesca.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 463
I've sold about 8 Koobas over the last year. The only one that I've held onto is my Silver Lucy....

Attachments

• KoobaLucySilver.jpg
    KoobaLucySilver.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 477
jchiara, I wish I could get a proper look (hold/feel, lol) of that Lucy, I keep getting back to it, think it looks gorgeous in Ivory, just not sure about all the studs...A seller once told me that of all the Koobas (this was last year), Lucy was her favourite, do you wear it a lot?