Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

Thanks! I am not good at them and this apartment has bad lighting/backgrounds (it is "all original" late 90's everything haha) but I know I enjoy just seeing how bags look on different people, etc. May as well just have fun with it. :smile:
It seems to be that whenver I take modelling shots the bags look bigger than I think they are IRL....maybe it's the angle

Funny how much the same bag, etc can look smaller or larger in photos. I feel like especially with the MAB in some photos it looks massive and others it's not "that" big.
I saw a pic (selling) of a MAM the other day that looked more like a MAB....I was thinking if the MAM is this big the MAB is probably too big for me.....but I like it anyway

I saw a pic (selling) of a MAM the other day that looked more like a MAB....I was thinking if the MAM is this big the MAB is probably too big for me.....but I like it anyway

Yeah I want to try a MAB but I know it's more of a "work bag" for me so I was hesitant working from home now. So many pretty bags out there, so little time! :lol: