Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

Help! I am purchasing RM Darren Messenger Bag in Suede. I wear a lot of Earth tones, Jeans and of course Black. I am going back and forth on what color to get?!!! Either the NAVY Suede Beautiful or Berry Smoo? I don't know what color that is? Is it nude with a hint of rose? I can't tell? Anybody know what this color looks like in person? I am purchasing online.
Hi! I don't know, but try posting in the main RM forum and someone may be able to help you :smile:

Ohhh, thank you! :hugs: You just made my day! :smile:
Wow, the leather looks so smooshy! I totally get it with Balenciaga, they're known for their colors so I don't blame you. Do you know what the official name of this bag is? What are the measurements? I really like it!!!

You're welcome! :hugs:And it's called the Moto Satchel (not a very creative name haha)! This one is the large: 9.75" H x 13.5" W x 6.25" D! So good for work. I just snagged another in green with smoother, glossy leather... hopefully the Posher ships it out soon, so I can do a little reveal. :love:

Reactions: Antonia
You're welcome! :hugs:And it's called the Moto Satchel (not a very creative name haha)! This one is the large: 9.75" H x 13.5" W x 6.25" D! So good for work. I just snagged another in green with smoother, glossy leather... hopefully the Posher ships it out soon, so I can do a little reveal. :love:
Awesome, thanks for the deets!!! And can't wait to see the newest one!

• Love
Reactions: electricbluerita