Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

Help! I am purchasing RM Darren Messenger Bag in Suede. I wear a lot of Earth tones, Jeans and of course Black. I am going back and forth on what color to get?!!! Either the NAVY Suede Beautiful or Berry Smoo? I don't know what color that is? Is it nude with a hint of rose? I can't tell? Anybody know what this color looks like in person? I am purchasing online.

I love, love this large Moto Satchel. Got it from TRR for a really good price. Immediately listed my black Balenciaga on Poshmark after I got it (old City bag, and I honestly prefer this bag because of its shiny hardware... also realizing I prefer Bals in vivid colors, not black). First day out with her and already so many more looks and compliments! Also... the lining is too cute against the black. I'm becoming such a huge RM fan. :girlsigh:

PS. The leather on this purse is lovely (nothing like the old smooshy leathers though), the quality of the tassels... not so much. But love it nonetheless!

IMG_4933.JPG

I love, love this large Moto Satchel. Got it from TRR for a really good price. Immediately listed my black Balenciaga on Poshmark after I got it (old City bag, and I honestly prefer this bag because of its shiny hardware... also realizing I prefer Bals in vivid colors, not black). First day out with her and already so many more looks and compliments! Also... the lining is too cute against the black. I'm becoming such a huge RM fan. :girlsigh:

PS. The leather on this purse is lovely (nothing like the old smooshy leathers though), the quality of the tassels... not so much. But love it nonetheless!

View attachment 4849768
Wow, the leather looks so smooshy! I totally get it with Balenciaga, they're known for their colors so I don't blame you. Do you know what the official name of this bag is? What are the measurements? I really like it!!!

Reactions: Shelby33