Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

I did, just arrived today. I have never seen the color Sage except in pics. so I snagged it the other day when this was posted. Really wanted to see the color and wonder if it was love like for the SW Blue.
I weighed the bag unstuffed and 2.5lbs but my stuff in it 5lbs :/
It's really pretty! I was looking in the sold listings and saw it and was like "oh damn must be a PFer!" :lol:

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
I did, just arrived today. I have never seen the color Sage except in pics. so I snagged it the other day when this was posted. Really wanted to see the color and wonder if it was love like for the SW Blue.
I weighed the bag unstuffed and 2.5lbs but my stuff in it 5lbs :/
so do you love it as much as the blue?
I agree the color is very chameleon-like. when I first looked at mine it was evening and it looked grey. but in the bright daylight you can see that it's green
From what I see here, the blue really looks grey in most cases
So I'm thinking if I have a dark grey (not SW) and a sage, maybe I don't need a blue SW mattie
Maybe I need a blue SW MAB :smile:

so do you love it as much as the blue?
I agree the color is very chameleon-like. when I first looked at mine it was evening and it looked grey. but in the bright daylight you can see that it's green
From what I see here, the blue really looks grey in most cases
So I'm thinking if I have a dark grey (not SW) and a sage, maybe I don't need a blue SW mattie
Maybe I need a blue SW MAB :smile:
I do, I love the color just as much as SW Blue. I wish I could find a Nikki. I feel like the Nikki is less heavy compared to the Mattie or I just tell myself that ha ha. I’m going to weigh the Nikki and see. To me the Mattie bags are heavy so it might not be staying. Very pretty color though :smile:

Reactions: sdkitty
I do, I love the color just as much as SW Blue. I wish I could find a Nikki. I feel like the Nikki is less heavy compared to the Mattie or I just tell myself that ha ha. I’m going to weigh the Nikki and see. To me the Mattie bags are heavy so it might not be staying. Very pretty color though :smile:
I think the Mattie bags weigh more because there is more leather in general...like the pockets are all leather inside which adds weight.