Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

When we moved here we thought the little creek was the property line. But they found the property pins it actually goes thru the woods to the top of the hill. Which is why we had to have over 30 pines cut down!
I haven't seen anything unusual, except for the little boys next door who run around there with shields and capes, they are so cute. But a bear has been seen on our street. What I see a lot of are birds, lots of crows, hawks, cardinals, and yellow birds I've never seen before.
I think as Roscoe gets older he will have so much fun playing there!
Oh, my! A bear! Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: Shelby33
we had a mountain lion in our neighborhood after one of the big fires.....wildlife people said they wouldn't do anything like relocate it unless it became in imminent threat. unfortunately some neighbor took things into their own hands.
Oh, that doesn't sound good. We've had a mountain sighting in our parts as well. There will probably be more soon as we haven't gotten much rain this winter.

• Sad
Reactions: sdkitty
Oh, that doesn't sound good. We've had a mountain sighting in our parts as well. There will probably be more soon as we haven't gotten much rain this winter.
it's sad....the animals just want to live. I can understand where our neighbors were concerned about their kids or their pets but it's sad that they (apparently) found it necessary to kill the lion.