Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

This is my least expensive bag purchase ever! It’s the best purchase I have ever made. Pics don’t even do this bag justice :loveeyes: The leather on this MAB is so buttery soft like the Brown MA Hobo. The crock leather is very soft. Bag appears to be barely even carried.
Oh this looks so familiar! I had it in my likes either ebay or Mercari. It's beautiful!!!!

This is my least expensive bag purchase ever! It’s the best purchase I have ever made. Pics don’t even do this bag justice :loveeyes: The leather on this MAB is so buttery soft like the Brown MA Hobo. The crock leather is very soft. Bag appears to be barely even carried.
Wow Carrie!! It's gorgeous!! I had a feeling this bag was going to be like new-what a score!! Makes up for the pricier bags!!! Congrats!!

I'm new to the forum and new to RM bags. I have the Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Fendi, Prada etc... But about 2 weeks ago, I saw RM bags, mostly cross body bags, at my local Burlington for mostly $39.99. I indulged - I bought about 10 bags in 2 weeks. You'll see the prices on the bags - I have not worn them yetRM Small Suede Crossbody with Top Handle.jpgRMinkoff Chevron Quilted Small Love Crossbody.jpgRMinkoff MAB Wave double zip.jpgRMinkoff Medium Suede Love Crossbody.jpgRMinkoff Medium Suede Love Crossbody.jpgRMinkoff Medium Suede Love Crossbody.jpgRMinkoff Chevron Quilted Small Love Crossbody.jpgRM Small Suede Crossbody with Top Handle.jpgRMinkoff MAB Wave double zip.jpgOnly the Medium Suede Love Crossbody was $69.99. I will post more pics.

I'm new to the forum and new to RM bags. I have the Gucci, Ralph Lauren, Fendi, Prada etc... But about 2 weeks ago, I saw RM bags, mostly cross body bags, at my local Burlington for mostly $39.99. I indulged - I bought about 10 bags in 2 weeks. You'll see the prices on the bags - I have not worn them yetView attachment 5014343View attachment 5014344View attachment 5014345View attachment 5014347View attachment 5014347View attachment 5014347View attachment 5014344View attachment 5014343View attachment 5014345Only the Medium Suede Love Crossbody was $69.99. I will post more pics.
Congrats! You got some good deals on very lovely bags!

Reactions: JenJBS