Pictures of you and your RM in Action... 3!!

Out this morning with my BBW MAB...couldn't resist taking a pic of my matching toes, flip-flops & zipper track. :buttercup:

bbw.jpg

This pic is great!! I'm inspired now to go get a pedicure to match Teal MAM that I'm carrying today!!

The maiden voyage of Plum MAB. Wore my copper mica accessories that slightly matches the rose gold shade :smile:

1340430707.jpg

1340431182.jpg

I absolutely LOVE this color!!

Went to the driving range the other day with RM Black Haze Zip MAM

1340177230-1.jpg

Everytime I see one of these MAM Ii really want one. I almost kept my dd's Black Haze MAB but it was just too darn big!! This style looks great with your casual look. Staying cool in shorts!!

Love this thread!! Today with Tomato MAB :cool:

The chain looks perfect on MS. Tomato!! I need to ask my DD where her chain is....maybe she will "lend" it to me. :P

The maiden voyage of Plum MAB. Wore my copper mica accessories that slightly matches the rose gold shade :smile:
1340430707.jpg

1340431182.jpg

Love Plum MAB! I just adore the way the leather looks..I don't know what it is, but it's gorgeous!

I love this photo scoobiesmomma! This is the best photo I've seen of the fuchsia zip track!!! The color looks so true to life!!! Your toes and flip flops are soooo cute!
Awww, you are too sweet! :flowers:

This pic is great!! I'm inspired now to go get a pedicure to match Teal MAM that I'm carrying today!!
:smile: Yay! I actually just got my pedi yesterday!

Too cute!
Thanks *E*! :smile:

Such a cool pix! Black and pink! YAY!! ;)
Thank you kiwi! To be honest, I was a little nervous to post a pic of my bare feet...but couldn't resist the colors! ;)

Love how you paired purple snake MAM w/your outfit! That is such a cute jacket, btw!

Thanks, missmoz! I like the jacket too but am having second thoughts about it, love the details but I think the horizontal stripes add some bulk to my already top heavy frame...found one similar with vertical stripes and am hoping it will have the opposite effect, or at least tame the beast that is my torso. Lol.

Thank you MAGJES! Oh, I've always been curious about a Zip MAB... I hope a DT appears soon. I love that the BH Zip MAM is great for casual and for the office, too!
Everytime I see one of these MAM Ii really want one. I almost kept my dd's Black Haze MAB but it was just too darn big!! This style looks great with your casual look. Staying cool in shorts!!

Thank you C4H!
Looking' good!

Thank you scoobiesmomma! Yeah, there's something about the Plum leather that is so enchanting, lol. Can't stop carrying it! I've been carrying it for 3 days straight!
Love Plum MAB! I just adore the way the leather looks..I don't know what it is, but it's gorgeous!

Must get one HGG (lol, sorry to enable)! It's such a great color!
Every time someone posts pictures of this mab or mam it makes me want one so badly, it's so beautiful!!

Thank you sandc!
Love this bag! It looks great on you!