Pictures of you and RM in ACTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suetje

O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
I saw this thread in Louis Vuitton and thought it might be nice to have it here in our RM forum as well.

I can't post a modelling picture yet, because my first RM is on her way (pre order).
Anyway.. i love to see pictures of all RM bags, especially when it is a modelling picture.

Don't be shy and post pictures of you and your wonderful bag here..

(And for the members who can't decide between a MAM and MAB due to the size of the bags or their height .. this thread might be a solution)

^^does that mean my fat a** has to take modeling pics?! Man i REALLY want to take modeling pics and be on the "girls" section of RM... that would be fun.

:tup: I can't imagine you have fat @ss! :nogood:

I don't ever post personal pics of myself on line scary ex boyfriend issue!!! I will one of these days post my collection!! Once I receive everything!! I love the post it threads though!!!!

I am in no way model like...but I have no shame lol...so here I go...

MAM Night Blue...the bag is only about a month and a half old so I don't have many pics with it yet. This was last weekend before heading out the door for an afternoon outing in Philly. My boyfriend randomly wanted to take a picture of me, so it's just me standing in the house. On occasion I will put it on my shoulder, but normally I carry it the way I am in the pic. I tried to find pictures from my MAM's first ever outing to a birthday in Atlantic City, but whoever tooks pictures that night took them of the upper half of people and my bag was cut off in every one!!

2003312895863089016_fs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.