Pictures of you and RM in ACTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suetje

O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
I saw this thread in Louis Vuitton and thought it might be nice to have it here in our RM forum as well.

I can't post a modelling picture yet, because my first RM is on her way (pre order).
Anyway.. i love to see pictures of all RM bags, especially when it is a modelling picture.

Don't be shy and post pictures of you and your wonderful bag here..

(And for the members who can't decide between a MAM and MAB due to the size of the bags or their height .. this thread might be a solution)

optikangel

O.G.
Aug 15, 2006
I'll be taking my Tangy Mamie down to Florida/Disney for the weekend... I'll see if I can get DH to snap a modelling shot of the Mouse, the Tang and I.

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
^^does that mean my fat a** has to take modeling pics?! Man i REALLY want to take modeling pics and be on the "girls" section of RM... that would be fun.

MrsShoeGal

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
West Coast
:tup: I can't imagine you have fat @ss! :nogood:

I don't ever post personal pics of myself on line scary ex boyfriend issue!!! I will one of these days post my collection!! Once I receive everything!! I love the post it threads though!!!!

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Hong Kong
Good idea!!! This is one of my favorite threads over at the Bal section!! C'mon ladies!!! I can't wait for modelsing shots!!
:popcorn:

Nanashimara

Mar 27, 2008
Where are all the ACTION photos at ladies? :smile: I want to see how you all normally carry your bags. The suspense of whether it is over the shoulder or on your arm is killin' me!

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
NEW JERSEY
I am in no way model like...but I have no shame lol...so here I go...

MAM Night Blue...the bag is only about a month and a half old so I don't have many pics with it yet. This was last weekend before heading out the door for an afternoon outing in Philly. My boyfriend randomly wanted to take a picture of me, so it's just me standing in the house. On occasion I will put it on my shoulder, but normally I carry it the way I am in the pic. I tried to find pictures from my MAM's first ever outing to a birthday in Atlantic City, but whoever tooks pictures that night took them of the upper half of people and my bag was cut off in every one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.