Pictures of whiskey Paddington!!!

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
This is my sister-in-laws bag. I am getting mine in Feb. Thought you would enjoy seeing the new color!:love:

Attachments

• whiskey 001.jpg
    whiskey 001.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 207
  • whiskey 003.jpg
    whiskey 003.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 158
  • whiskey 009.jpg
    whiskey 009.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 164
  • whiskey 020.jpg
    whiskey 020.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 144
  • whiskey 024.jpg
    whiskey 024.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 146
wellow said:
Btw, does anybody knows the color difference between the tan and whiskey paddy?[/quot

I think the new whiskey is really rusty and vintage looking. The tan is smoother and more on the beige side than orangy. Come to think of it, the whiskey color looks like the color of the leather trim on the Louis Vuitton monogram regular canvas when it gets old. That rusty brown orangy hue, clearly it's not just light brown.:love:

Cristina said:
So pretty! I am so tempted to track one down and buy it. Neither Nordstrom nor Neiman Marcus here in Orlando carry Chloe, but I know the NM in Tampa does. Someone restrain me :shame:

I still like the red wine one the best! So I would still go for that one if I were to choose one. They are both rich in color, but I love that red one!:P

star3777 said:
I still like the red wine one the best! So I would still go for that one if I were to choose one. They are both rich in color, but I love that red one!:P

Yeah, when (and if!) I buy one, it will most likely be the red one. Whiskey is my second choice, then chocolate brown. I also like the smaller size more than the medium one, I'm into smaller bags. But the medium one is a good size, so I'd be happy with either one!

Do you mind if I set the pics of yours (or your SIL's) as my wallpaper? j/k :P If I do that I won't be able to stop staring at it and will have to go buy one :lol:

Cristina said:
Yeah, when (and if!) I buy one, it will most likely be the red one. Whiskey is my second choice, then chocolate brown. I also like the smaller size more than the medium one, I'm into smaller bags. But the medium one is a good size, so I'd be happy with either one!

Do you mind if I set the pics of yours (or your SIL's) as my wallpaper? j/k :P If I do that I won't be able to stop staring at it and will have to go buy one :lol:

LOL:lol: what ever get's you through the night!:lol:

Although I prefer chocolate brown leather for paddingtons, the whiskey amplifies the "wow" factor. Maybe it's because I have darker hair.

In general, do you guys think whiskey is better than tan?

riotstar said:
Although I prefer chocolate brown leather for paddingtons, the whiskey amplifies the "wow" factor. Maybe it's because I have darker hair.

In general, do you guys think whiskey is better than tan?

This is only my opinion......YES....by a long shot!

Cristina said:

How do you think i got my hubby to agree on my bag? hahaha ... i set the pic as a background on my laptop and left it open all day :P he was like if i get it for you will you stop talking about it?? hahahha

i used to love the tan better (never seen it in real life though) but when i saw the whiskey i just drooled!!! i just had to have it ... i love the color of my bag and i dont think i would love teh tan as much :smile: this goes with everything ... not too light and not too dark :smile:

his angel said:
How do you think i got my hubby to agree on my bag? hahaha ... i set the pic as a background on my laptop and left it open all day :P he was like if i get it for you will you stop talking about it?? hahahha

i used to love the tan better (never seen it in real life though) but when i saw the whiskey i just drooled!!! i just had to have it ... i love the color of my bag and i dont think i would love teh tan as much :smile: this goes with everything ... not too light and not too dark :smile:

:lol: If I did that to his laptop my bf would not be very happy! He's a computer person ;) He also doesn't understand the handbag obsession. We were at Nordstrom yesterday and I was looking around in the bag section... he practically had to yank me out of there so we could finish our Christmas shopping :P

Hi all!

My first post here. Being a long time Balenciaga bag owner, I finally went for it and pre-ordered the whiskey paddington. A lot of the pics I saw of the whiskey was so orangey and bright.

Thanks for sharing your pics! I don't feel as much doubt now about the color :amuse: