Pictures of THIS Stella McCartney bag?!

acalopiz

Apr 13, 2018
Greetings friends!

I was reading an article of affordable bags under $1,500 and this certain Stella McCartney bag came up and I fell in love.

Only problem is that I can’t find a picture or video of ANYONE owning it! I would love to see what it would look like against someone wearing it to kind of get a feel of how it would fit on my body.

Also, if you own any Stella bags I’d love to know your thoughts!

Attachments

• 4FD90BF1-CD5B-4DAA-A1E5-590BD136DBCC.png
    4FD90BF1-CD5B-4DAA-A1E5-590BD136DBCC.png
    372.2 KB · Views: 133
Greetings friends!

I was reading an article of affordable bags under $1,500 and this certain Stella McCartney bag came up and I fell in love.

Only problem is that I can’t find a picture or video of ANYONE owning it! I would love to see what it would look like against someone wearing it to kind of get a feel of how it would fit on my body.

Also, if you own any Stella bags I’d love to know your thoughts!
Looks similar to Hermes Evelyn

I love this bag too!!! However I did notice it being available for preorder on Neiman’s so my guess is no one has it yet!!! I might take the plunge and preorder...[emoji7]
That would make so much sense!

Please post pictures if you do end up getting this beauty! The only weird thing to me is that it has removable straps which I don't understand why because there's no handles on the bag? haha