pine6.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 104
  • pine1.jpg
    pine1.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 128
  • pine2.jpg
    pine2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 108
The scratch is kinda bothersome, but I've seen a lot of bags come with scratches, even when I looked at Barneys. I sort of block it out and say to myself, I'll probably scratch it soon enough, so it's done for you already, no need to jinx yourself. I'm glad their resolving it for you so well and quickly. A+ for service.

wow, i saw a rh work pine scratched too this weekend! dang these bag makers and shippers need to be more careful with the bbags....i'm glad you're getting a nicer one!!!

^ Yeah me too. I am still not COMPLETELY sold on the style of the Step though so I don't know. Maybe when I see one with better leather I will like it more.

oh, I was just going to ask you how you like the step
I am really considering getting one, what are you seeing as pros and cons?

Oh it's just a TAD small for my liking. I am used to the Work. But it's still really cute. I just don't know if it's as big as I'd like it to be. I personally love big bags but I did recently buy the Chanel Medallion which is on the smaller side and is actually the same type of shape the Step is. Almost like a triangle. Try me again this weekend when I receive the one with the better leather. I will probably like it more so than I do now.

I'm glad they are sending you a new one ... that scratch would bother the heck out of me as well! I'm really anal that way! Besides the price we pay for our obsessions we deserve nothing but the best, right?

How frustrating, but I'm glad they're handling it without a hassle for you. I really like the style on you! I have to get off my butt one of these days and go check out the Step myself.