Pictures of the Easy Lizard Print Suede in Mustard - come see!

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
From the name this bag doesn't sound that attractive but in person it is beautiful. The Mustard is more of a warm, rich brown with color variations in the pattern. I wasn't sure about the Easy in suede as I have it in the pebbled leather from last year but I'm really happy with it. The suede also has a nice weight to it and I think it will hold up well!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmopolitan

former tPF mod
O.G.
May 23, 2006
Oooo, it looks like a soft smooshy suede pillow. I like the color; I'd say its camel tan, or maybe a dijon mustard--not a yellow mustard tho! For what its worth, I think mustard IS an attractive color, lol. :P Congrats.

Last edited:

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
This is the smaller size. The bigger one is just too large on me (5'4")
Thank you! I am looking into an Easy as well am just trying to get the hang of the sizes. Forgive me for hijacking your thread.. So are there 3 sizes (small, med. large)? Or just a small and a regular. I keep seeing people list their Easy bags as "Medium. But when I go onto YSL.COM the regular size and the one listed as Medium have the same exact dimensions. Any help would be appreciated, I will also try a search ;)

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
Brilliant! For the record, I did check the RL first but I somehow missed that post :sweatdrop: Thank you!

And again, OP, really lovely bag! Wear it in great health!!

Tasha1

O.G.
Apr 11, 2008
Wow
what a beautiful bag
I wouldn't say it is mustard,- deep beige and the suede looks like cashmere to me
congrats