Pictures of the cosmetics pouch!

Looks Good :yes: (Purse ban you) Ha! me too LOL! Anyhooo did did happen to ask if mandarin is still around? Do NOT get addicted to the new smell...you will have to purchase all new bags!:graucho:

I remembered! But I couldn't because the woman I spoke with on the phone hung up on me...and I was immediately forwarded to the LV in the Beverly Center! :sad: I hope it's still around for you...then you can be bad and get another thing like I did, haha. :graucho:

And yes, I'm on a definite purse ban! I noticed all the things that I've accumulated this month, and it's just ridiculous...and my statement came to me yesterday! Ouch! But it was all worth it in the end. :yes:

dusty paws - get it!:graucho:

Wait question. Is the newer pouch the same size as the mini pochette.

Nevermind, I just looked up the mini pochette on elux. The mini pochette is smaller (I think).

Mini-pochette link doesn't work here...darn.

If you compare the monogram on this to the monogram on my cosmetics pouch, the cosmetics pouch has more of the design.

Also...

Cosmetics pouch = $150
Chain = $70 (someone correct me on this)
Total = $220

Mini pochette = $215

$5 difference.

They're sooo cute....:love:

Congrats!:yahoo:

bernz... I think you should take your bucket and have lv put in a new bucket pouch. Then you can use the new larger pouch with the two d-rings as a pochette clutch!:yes: :shrugs: