Pictures of Pre-own Tano Bags

Butterfly0830

Jul 25, 2009
Hi,
Here are a few pictures of my Tano bags, the baby daddy dandelion was pre own and the brown boogie was pre own. They both are in mint condition. I especially like the baby daddy because of the outside compartments.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Tano dandelion 2.jpg
    Tano dandelion 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Brown boogie.jpg
    Brown boogie.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 158
I really like both of them, did you see the pictures of my New Getting warmer (Pomegranate)? I know have three (3) and hoping to get more, especially at a good price. Thanks!;)

Attachments

• Tano 1.jpg
    Tano 1.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Tano 2.jpg
    Tano 2.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 121
Your bags look great, congrats!

Love my GW. Its an awesome bag.

Regarding the butane jane, the handles dont really work ove rthe shoulder. If you are small boned they might squeeze over in a pinch, but its not comfortable. The strap is not long enough to wear x body, either. The current versions of this bag are called Stop in Your Tracks in plush leather and Femme Fetale in crunch. Butane is retired at the moment.

I am looking for another Tano that has the outside compartmets, zipper, pockets. I like the medium/larger size purse, approx. 15 x 14. Maybe the six degrees would work, not sure though. If you know of one, please let me know. I am really new to the Tano names. Thanks!:lol:

I was just finding Tano when these were coming out. Looks great in yellow!

Their are all sorts of bags that fit what you are looking for... my first thought was a Mona Lethal and maybe a High Low Petigree, although its a bit smaller than what you mentioned.

Can't wait to see what you get next!

I am looking for another Tano that has the outside compartmets, zipper, pockets. I like the medium/larger size purse, approx. 15 x 14. Maybe the six degrees would work, not sure though. If you know of one, please let me know. I am really new to the Tano names. Thanks!:lol:

If you like your Boogie, there are some Moving On Ups on eBay (not my auctions) which are Boogies with outside pockets!