Pictures of Pre-own Tano Bags

lovebaseball

Jun 18, 2008
east coast
All three of your bags are really nice! You have a good variety of colors too - no matter what you're wearing you've got a bag that will go with it

tano expert

luv2shop!!!
Oct 18, 2006
Your bags look great, congrats!

Love my GW. Its an awesome bag.

Regarding the butane jane, the handles dont really work ove rthe shoulder. If you are small boned they might squeeze over in a pinch, but its not comfortable. The strap is not long enough to wear x body, either. The current versions of this bag are called Stop in Your Tracks in plush leather and Femme Fetale in crunch. Butane is retired at the moment.

Butterfly0830

Jul 25, 2009
Tarheel State of NC
I am looking for another Tano that has the outside compartmets, zipper, pockets. I like the medium/larger size purse, approx. 15 x 14. Maybe the six degrees would work, not sure though. If you know of one, please let me know. I am really new to the Tano names. Thanks!:lol:

LuvAllBags

On A Mission
O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Sorta Northeast
I am looking for another Tano that has the outside compartmets, zipper, pockets. I like the medium/larger size purse, approx. 15 x 14. Maybe the six degrees would work, not sure though. If you know of one, please let me know. I am really new to the Tano names. Thanks!:lol:
If you like your Boogie, there are some Moving On Ups on eBay (not my auctions) which are Boogies with outside pockets!