Pictures of Pomme Vernis Color Transfer

Dec 8, 2012
I've seen a few threads asking about color Pomme Vernis so I thought I'd share my experience and a few pictures. I've been using my wallet daily for about 5 years. It's held up great and I just noticed the color transfer after about 3 years, and I'm pretty sure it was from a blue leather pouch I keep in my purse. Good news is that is hasn't gotten worse, but I think I'm cautious of not keeping it near the dark blue pouch. The only other thing that was kept near it was a monogram accessories pouch. Here's a few shots of the color transfer I experience with the Pomme. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• IMG_8153.JPG
    IMG_8153.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 2,079
  • IMG_8156.JPG
    IMG_8156.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 2,021
  • IMG_8157.JPG
    IMG_8157.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 2,012
  • IMG_8161.JPG
    IMG_8161.JPG
    220.2 KB · Views: 1,964
No, I haven't tried anything. I feel it's more noticeable in the pictures than in person unless I'm looking for it. My friend got the same wallet in the white, and her color transfer was awful! The whole thing turned brownish color and she took it to LV and they told her that nothing could help it and it had seeped in and would be permanent so I figured there was no hope. I love the Pomme color, but would probably stick to Amarante in the future.

Oh my! Thanks for sharing the photos. So sorry it happened :hugs: I have a pomme wallet and your post made me realize you can never be too careful. I actual say a woman with an MC black wallet and she kept it in her purse with the dust cover on lol. A little extreme I think but hey we love our babies :smile: