pictures of nuage...(2nd time lucky...)

Hi, I bought it with a very small chip in the lock, (it had a lot of money off) about a month ago and I have used it several times and been quite careful with it since and it hasn't any new chips, I don't think it would chip that easily. (I also put a little dot of black marker over the chip and it has pretty well disappeared)

I don't think it photographs well, because IRL when I wear it I think it looks awesome, better than the mousse, it is an almost glossy black/midnight blue; but in the photos mousse looks much lovelier- so now I am all confused about which one to sell. I think perhaps because I photographed it in daylight and used the flash it may have come out a bit more brassy and bright than it actually is.

Hi, I bought it with a very small chip in the lock, (it had a lot of money off) about a month ago and I have used it several times and been quite careful with it since and it hasn't any new chips, I don't think it would chip that easily. (I also put a little dot of black marker over the chip and it has pretty well disappeared)

I don't think it photographs well, because IRL when I wear it I think it looks awesome, better than the mousse, it is an almost glossy black/midnight blue; but in the photos mousse looks much lovelier- so now I am all confused about which one to sell. I think perhaps because I photographed it in daylight and used the flash it may have come out a bit more brassy and bright than it actually is.

Nah it's just what really got me liking the bleu nuit was the black lock, but from almost every listing on ebay i've seen the lock is chipped, and I wouldn't like that. I guess it looks great from a distance.

I have a moussy, I wouldn't give it away for the world! It goes well with jeans.

Balchlfen thank you, your gorgeous pics of your nuage were what convinced me I had to have a nuage myself. I had seen it on Diabro and loved it, but your pics... the final nail in the coffin!!! And I am so pleased- it is my favourite paddy, thank you :flowers::tender: