Pictures of new Chanel Bags for Fall 2006!!!!

Okay, is it just me or is anyone else not feeling the "bare" chain strap on the fall/winter bag collection? I prefer to have the leather inter-winded on the straps (like the classic flaps).

pink_bai2bi said:
Okay, is it just me or is anyone else not feeling the "bare" chain strap on the fall/winter bag collection? I prefer to have the leather inter-winded on the straps (like the classic flaps).

Nah, its not just you. I don't like it.

I saw the live video on chanel.com and I like the very thin one. Other than that, in Paris the big oversize bag. But I'm not sure I like these styles as much as the last ones

pink_bai2bi said:

Me too pink_bai2bi, because I think it's more comfortable.

I just bought the black clutch a couple of days ago at the Chanel in SCP......they have another one available if anyone wants one. I like it better than the Mademoiselle clutch b/c this one is caviar leather. :yes:

annp said:
I just bought the black clutch a couple of days ago at the Chanel in SCP......they have another one available if anyone wants one. I like it better than the Mademoiselle clutch b/c this one is caviar leather. :yes:

that's a beautiful clutch! how much is it if you don't mind me asking? thanx

annp said:
Annp,
I love the clutch too. What other color it comes in? How much it cost if you don't mind me asking. I have to wait next week for Chanel trunk show at Neiman Marcus.

I like the new improve chain link for the Mademoiselle tote(1st one).