Pictures of my purple patent bayswater

Gorgeous bag. :tup:Congratulations! Looks so chic in patent leather. I agree, it looks much better than black patent. I think the colour is quite versatile and in my experience will go with many other colours. It's on my wish list since I saw it launched.

Thanks everyone! You are all so nice! I think the color in real life is a bit darker than what you see in print. It is still a nice bag though. I totally recommend it. Just don't tell your significant others what you paid for it :smile:

Thanks again! Here are some more pictures. This time taken with a real camera ;)

The color is darker than what you see in the first 3 pictures more like in the last 2 pictures when I turned off the flash

It has been like 2-3 weeks now and still love the bag. I have been carrying it everywhere ever since I got it and yeah, lots of looks, lots of questions and LOTS of compliments.

One of the lady partners at the firm came to my office to talk about something else and saw the bag and was like THAT IS A GREAT BAG! and the whole conversation changed after that.

I don't know if it will be hip after this season but I really like it. The only one turn off was when the turn lock thingy went missing. I was so sad thinking that I had to send the bag back to have it fixed. I retraced my steps back to my car and found the lock on the street (still in perfect shape) and screwed it back in. I don't know, kind of a turn off considering that I paid about $1000 + tax for it :cursing:

Attachments

• IMG_2302.JPG
    IMG_2302.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2303.JPG
    IMG_2303.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2304.JPG
    IMG_2304.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2306.JPG
    IMG_2306.JPG