Pictures of my new wallet!

doublec31

Mar 3, 2006
For once, I went into Saks and came out with what I actually went in for, but of course I picked up a few new things as well! So I purchased this beautiful Chanel wallet, and I absolutely love it! Plus, with tax, it only came to $305! I didn't really know who to show it to, so I thought why not post on the PF because I'm just so excited! Saks also had some great stuff on sale, and I got a pair of Seven jeans for $50! I've needed a great day like this one..

Attachments

• Picture 162.jpg
    Picture 162.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 1,796
  • Picture 164.jpg
    Picture 164.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 1,323
  • Picture 165.jpg
    Picture 165.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 1,552
  • Picture 166.jpg
    Picture 166.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 1,213
  • Picture 163.jpg
    Picture 163.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 1,268
I know, I thought it would atleast be in the 400s. When the SA told me the price, I blatantly said how I was thinking it would be 500! but she was nice and just laughed. She was one of the SAs that I was really happy about her getting my commission!

doublec31 said:
For once, I went into Saks and came out with what I actually went in for, but of course I picked up a few new things as well! So I purchased this beautiful Chanel wallet, and I absolutely love it! Plus, with tax, it only came to $305! I didn't really know who to show it to, so I thought why not post on the PF because I'm just so excited! Saks also had some great stuff on sale, and I got a pair of Seven jeans for $50! I've needed a great day like this one..

I LOVE it! It is so beautiful! How much was the wallet before tax? Did you have any discounts on it? I think that's a great price for Chanel!!! And you bought Sevens for only $50???? What Saks did you go to? LOL...I love Sevens!

Enjoy your great purchases...they're lovely!

Congratulations on your purchase! Isn't it fun to find just what you want???? I love Chanel wallets and have two now. One similar to yours except I have a small zippered coin part inside and one in caviar with lambskin inside and I LOVE them! Enjoy!!!!