Pictures of my new wallet!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. For once, I went into Saks and came out with what I actually went in for, but of course I picked up a few new things as well! So I purchased this beautiful Chanel wallet, and I absolutely love it! Plus, with tax, it only came to $305! I didn't really know who to show it to, so I thought why not post on the PF because I'm just so excited! Saks also had some great stuff on sale, and I got a pair of Seven jeans for $50! I've needed a great day like this one..

Picture 162.jpg Picture 164.jpg Picture 165.jpg Picture 166.jpg Picture 163.jpg
  2. Excuse my stuff inside, I changed wallets as soon as I got in the car!

3. That's a lovely wallet! I like that it resembles the classic flap bag.

4. What a pretty wallet! Enjoy!

5. Congratulations!

6. WOW!!!!!! Great price for Chanel...LOVE IT!!!

7. I know, I thought it would atleast be in the 400s. When the SA told me the price, I blatantly said how I was thinking it would be 500! but she was nice and just laughed. She was one of the SAs that I was really happy about her getting my commission!

8. I LOVE it! It is so beautiful! How much was the wallet before tax? Did you have any discounts on it? I think that's a great price for Chanel!!! And you bought Sevens for only $50???? What Saks did you go to? LOL...I love Sevens!

Enjoy your great purchases...they're lovely!

9. Love your new Chanel wallet!! Sounds like you had a super shopping day ... don't you just love days like that?

10. Congratulations on your purchase! Isn't it fun to find just what you want???? I love Chanel wallets and have two now. One similar to yours except I have a small zippered coin part inside and one in caviar with lambskin inside and I LOVE them! Enjoy!!!!

11. Fabulous wallet! I love the quilted leather! It's very rich looking! Congrats!

12. Beautiful wallet. Congratulations!!!

13. Very pretty and sophisticated wallet! Congrats!

14. Its gorgeous! ;)

15. love the style

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice