Pictures of my new vegas paddington!

It's absolutely gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart:

All the details look good to me and assuming the leather feels good, too, I'm pretty sure it's authentic! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I hoped it would be, assuming you got the one shown in the auction pics (otherwise I'd have probably waded in, knowing me! :shame: ). I think you were very brave to buy from such a new member; but thankfully, it looks like it's paid off handsomely this time!

Congrats! :biggrin:

Vic, I have the credit of helping you find that bag right??? :greengrin: For my finders fee, I wish to borrow that bag when I visit the UK! :whistle: Haha! It might be many moons from now, but who knows! JK! I'm so happy a pfer got the bag!

I am forever in your debt! :yes: Seriously I completely love the bag and yep, if it wasn't for you I'd never have found it. So thank you thank you thank you....... to infinity ;)

I am forever in your debt! :yes: Seriously I completely love the bag and yep, if it wasn't for you I'd never have found it. So thank you thank you thank you....... to infinity ;)

LOL. You're welcome Vic! I'm so glad it went to a PFer and so happy everything went so well! Now I gotta book that flight... ;) Have always wanted to go to UK!