Pictures of my new purchases! *warning graphic heavy*

1. Today I picked up my new digital camera so I can finally take pictures! Plus I stopped in Prada and took a beautiful wallet home with me! I'm completely inlove with it. :love: It's so soft and the leather is gorgeous. :tender:

Ok on with the pictures! (sorry I rushed to take these so they may not be that good, still need time to get used to this camera.)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. What a fabulous trio!!:graucho: :graucho:

3. absolutely perfect.. excellent choices, they are all GORGEOUS! congratulations!

4. wow! i am envious of your collection! beautiful!

5. Beautiful! Which have you carried already?

6. I am jealous. Great choices.

7. Beautiful, especially the new prada bag. Enjoy your purchases.

8. Ok..Now we have matching Prada bags...AND I AM GETTING THAT SAME WALLET THIS WEEK!!LMAO!!OMG TOO FUNNY!

9. I thought you were at the beach, Jill.:shrugs:

10. Wow, your purchases are beautiful!
    The colours on all of the bags are so rich! Totally TDF!
    Congrats, and thanx for posting!
    xxxRosexxx

11. BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats!! :smile:

12. Love the wallet Audrey!!! That one is alot better looking than the zip around one. Good choice!! Congrats again.

13. Thanks so much guys! I really love these bags. :love:

14. They are beautiful bags! Congrats!

15. I have carried both of the bags. They are so roomy inside! I can fit everything I need in them. The only thing I haven't used yet is the wallet. Pictures can not do it justice! It's leather is amazing. :tender:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice