pictures of my new bag....:)

Mar 5, 2006
got the cream /white patent matinee from funkylala.com
First of all, it was a great deal and it arrived so beautifully packaged. It was wrapped with black and purple tissue paper w/a black bow and a nice note and receipt in a bright pink envelope. The bag is in perfect condition and the leather is SO soft and luxe. It is unbelievably smooshy:smile:
Here it is:
P8190018-1.jpg

P8190020.jpg

WOW!!! :drool:

It looks much better in your pics than I have ever seen it on a website! You wear her so well! Congrats!

(:heart: your screen name, by the way...I would definitely describe myself in the same terms, lol!)

thanks everyone! I LOVE the leather and the color is so pretty. Tess, do you recommend treating it? I have never put anything on any handbags and am scared to try it. IS there a conditioner/treatment that is safe for RM bags?
Loquita--I like your screen name too:smile: I picked mine as an e-mail address in college and it stuck:smile:

Ooo.. i am so not the one to ask! I was asking you becuase I want to find one of these gorgeous Matties myself hmm.. I think with it being so white, protecting it against marks and scratches would be adviseable. I think if you do a search some info about protection should be around, i'm so new i wouldn't know! xx

Gorgeous, I love that color! :tup: I also purchased my RM No Strings Clutch from Funky La La. Didn't you love the packaging? It was awesome unwrapping the ribbon and colorful tissue paper; they even hand-wrote my name on the bright pink envelope! It was like opening a Christmas present! :lol: