Pictures of my new B.Fendi

1. As promised, ladies, here're pictures of me and my all-tan calfskin medium B.Fendi. I just took it out of the sleeper to photograph and then put it back again. Haven't had the chance to wear it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks great on you! I love the color. Congrats!

3. TammyD, you look great with it. Congrats. =)
    I love....love this bag.

4. Thank you ladies!! Here's me wearing it over my shoulder.

[​IMG]

5. Sorry, it didn't come out well. Here it is again:

[​IMG]

6. Thanks, pursegalsf! I was at first a little :oh: about the color - I meant to get the tan with black buckles one but its everywhere. And then this one came along and it looks cute. I think it's going to be a very versatile bag.

7. it's looks great on u tammyd! i love both your bag purchases! have you seen the fendi b bag in cream with black buckles? i saw that one irl and it is beautiful too. ur a lucky gal~

8. WOW_GREAT COLOR! it looks so great on you...congrats..I love that bag!

9. Thank you love2shop! I only saw the B.Fendi cream/white with black buckles in linen. I don't buy non-leather bags so I didn't think too much about it. But it does look nice.

10. Tammy!:amazed: THE BAG IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!:love: CONGRATS!!! I can see it being worn with SO MANY dif. outfits!!! GREAT BUY!!!:heart:

11. Lovely bag that looks great on you! Congrats!

12. SUPER cute on you, especially in that last pic! I haven't been a fan of the bag in general but yours and the black/black that Reese has really have me thinking... =)

13. it looks great tammyD, even though i'm not a big B Fendi fan. The leather on it looks yummy! I think I like your blouse the most!! Where did you get it? ;)

14. Looks great!!!!! Of course I love the all tan/honey B :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice