Pictures of my new arrivals!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ooooh gorgeous - Well done.

2. Lovely collection, rachiem :tup: I think the Hanover is my favourite - it's stunning, so unusual.

Now, you'll be a good person to ask - is the arm hole on the Phoebe the same size as on the Annie?

PS I lurve your fridge, too ;)

3. Ditab, I have just measured the Annie and Phoebe, side by side and the Phoebes' hole is about an inch or so bigger, but nothing really noticable!!

4. hahahaha!!! I thought it was a fab fridge too!!!!!!!! But your bags are scrummy too!!!

5. I love the hanover what a fab colour. :love:

How about some pic`s on flyvetjo`s modelling thread??

6. Will try to get some over the weekend, if you guys like I'll model next to the fridge and my long awaited Smeg range cooker!!!

7. OOh-smeg lovely what colour?:drool:

8. If you're being serious Tara........
    Brushed metal with cast iron burner "stands"...

9. Wow, lovely collection. And I'd love to have your kitchen!!

10. Fab collection. I love the "hot pink" - absolutely yummy!

11. No seriously you have a fab collection of bags you must have a super wardrobe to match-I`m green with envy :greengrin:

12. :love::love::love::love:

13. As much as I'm loving your bags I have to say your kitchen is lovely!! Our kitchen is similar in color scheme but sadly all likeness ends there,yours looks of sumptuos quality and a totally useful space,whereas we are moving soon so we did up our kitchen inexpensively and are leaving behind our B+Q galley behind(hoo bloody ray!)and as well as the thought you've given me over one of your bags ( the divine baby pink one,AND the shocking pink Hanover) I am shamelessly stealing ideas for my kitchen to be,and a Smeg range cooker too...........................ooo, sound like a girl after my own heart!I may have to enlist you as an interior designer!!!!

14. Lovely bags- and kitchen!!!