Pictures of my navy MJ Christy

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I decided to keep her...so, here are some pictures...sorry for the delay (oh, and I'm wearing a MJbyMJ dress in the picture).

Attachments

• Picture 275.jpg
    Picture 275.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 190
  • Picture 273.jpg
    Picture 273.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Picture 274.jpg
    Picture 274.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 82
Suli, it is gorgeous! I have not seen this color IRL, only in stock pictures, but your pictures are beautiful! I am so glad you are keeping it.

...wow, look at all those shoes...

:nuts:

Something funny...today I was at TJ MAXX and apparently Tommy Hilfiger makes a bag that is modeled exactly after the Christy, except with a gross feeling leather and bad hardware and zipperpulls. I wish I had a camera with me so I could post pictures of it. REALLLLY bad rip-off!

....anyway, just thought it was funny...
:amuse:

^The official color of the bag is called "navy", but it's definitely more of an electric blue. My pictures are pretty true to what the color looks like IRL.

^^^I swear, I don't have that many pairs of shoes!

I love how the gold hardware pops with the navy leather. It's totally divine, I'm glad you decided to keep her SuLi! Did you ever manage to get a discount?

I love how your shoes are organized.. I'm trying to figure out what to do with mine and yours looks like a really cute idea!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

thithi - I've been really busy, so I did not have a chance to ask for a discount.

I got the shoe organizer from Target...it was a pain for my FI to put it together, but it really looks nice and keeps me organized. Downside...harder to hide new shoe purchases from my FI since he can see them...doh!

dls80ucla - I also thought that the pushlocks on the pockets were functional, and was a bit disappointed that it was magnetized. But, the zipper pull is pretty heavy, so I'm not too worried about it. It will probably make it easier for me to grab things out of those pockets.