Pictures of my first new Kelly pochette in Brown :D

CloudyFish

Sep 19, 2007
The leather is so soft and I love it soo much :heart: though I still haven't figured out where to take it out to.:confused1: it might just end up being another bag "kept" on the shelves. :girlsigh:

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 351
That is utterly gorgeous. It's at times like this that I (or, rather, my bank balance does!) "appreciate" the exclusivity of Hermes; if that bag were available today in Manchester, I'd be on my way now! Thanks for sharing.

:tup::heart:

Thanks ms piggy. sorry. I am new to the forum posting. what do u mean by Full Specs?

attachment.php

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It's beautiful! And yes, use it, don't let it collect dust. You won't do your KP justice leaving her in her dustbag and inside her box doing nothing.

I agree with tricia. The KP is a very handy bag when I don't have alot to bring out of the house. tricia has 2 KPs and I have 3 KPs!

Full specs meaning

Skin/Leather?
Colour?
Hardware?

Beautiful acquisition CloufyFish! :tup:KellyP is a great versatile little and smart sized bag. Do take it out a lot! It makes a perfect transition from day to evening and from casual to dressy :yes:.
Is it swift?