O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
CR GSH City:
2417560537_8fefdc8095.jpg

CR RH Day in orignal condition:
2385393978_e066bc05a1.jpg

Colour of CS RH Day after LMB's pro-treatment and mosituriser:
2418377414_20d66ef133.jpg

I feel that the colour is duller and darker after using LMB. Don't you think so?

Leather patch on Day:
2417560797_73677986d9.jpg

Leather patch on City:
2418377814_80461e77f6.jpg

Seems like the leather is quite different too. The City gives off a strange smell, unlike the usual smell of rich Bal leather:confused1:

Yummy photo! Though I have to say the Coral looks really orange -- is this an accurate real-life representation of the color? In any case, it's gorgeous... :drool:

I like the close-up shots of the leather differences -- it's nice to have one of each! As for the City, what do you mean by, It smells different? Could it be from the LMB products? I've read that LMB can totally change the smell of a Bbag.

Congrats on your new lovelies! ;)

Thanks Jira. I didn't aplly LMB on City. This city smells weird. There's no smell of Bal leather at all.

As for LMB products, yes, they give off a strong smell, especially FHO.

celafusion, thanks.

Congrats, the Coral SGH City is beyond gorgeous!

I think LMB does makes bbags "matte" kwim? My bags also seemed to have lost their previous shine but it feels thicker than before.

Thanks pinkiestarlet, I agree. It seems that the leather is matte after application and feels softer and thicker. I like LMB, except for the string scent

Congrats! They look gorgeous!! I am waiting for my coral PT to arrive and I cannot wait.. do you find them to be overly striking and bright? I am very excited about it but at the same time am afraid that it's gonna be too bright (my wardrobe is extremely neutral), especially after reading some tpfers thoughts on another thread.