Jimmy Choo Pictures of my collection...

MicheleS

Jul 23, 2008
So here they are :yahoo:

(Forgive the pictures...I am by no means a photographer. :-| )

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

Nice collection MicheleS :tup: Nice photography too :yes: I can never get my pics big, I can only manage to get the thumbnails posted :shrugs:
Are those all Maddy's or are some Mahala's? Your new turquiose is beautiful, it looks brand new! I'm very partial to that color in everything, clothes, jewelry, shoes, you name it. Enjoy :drool:

Bichon, they are all Maddys.

The Mahala is just too big for me. I believe I am way too short and small for a Mahala so the Maddy is the perfect size.

I really like the turquoise! When I thought the Maddy would be impossible to find, I decided to buy the Ulla wallet in turquoise. I carry the wallet with all the bags. :smile:

Michele, they all look WONDERFUL. Would be great to see some modelling shots. I've been swaying between the Maddy and the Mahala, but am undecided. I'm concerned about the Mahala being too big (I'm only 5'2"), but the Maddy may well be too small and not easy to wear over the shoulder, so I have a big dilemma. Your Maddys are gorgeous.

What a wonderful collection! Of course I love the turquoise but my next choice would be the bone patent(is that what it is called, I wanted one in the Mahala when they went on slae but missed it). Congratulations on great choices!