Pictures of my collection of brown Firsts

Balchlfen,

I love your collection! I have a RV work, and your pics really capture the beauty of the color. Your naturals are great as well, makes me want one.

OT
Wow your pics are some of the most clear and beautiful I have ever seen. They really show the lovely distressing that gives the bags so much character. What camera and setting are you using? I wish mine looked like that! :yes:

What a lovely collection of firsts! Love your little family of brown bags--they look so adorable together. You really captured the color of sandstone well. Thanks for posting!

Balchlfen,

I love your collection! I have a RV work, and your pics really capture the beauty of the color. Your naturals are great as well, makes me want one.

OT
Wow your pics are some of the most clear and beautiful I have ever seen. They really show the lovely distressing that gives the bags so much character. What camera and setting are you using? I wish mine looked like that! :yes:

Ahh thank you Spiralsnowman :heart:

My camera is ancient! It's just a 3.1 megapixels from Kodak Easyshare - must by 3 or 4 years old now :Push:
It does take lovely pics though so I can't complain :yes:

My favourite range of colours - browns/neutrals. You have a gorgeous collection. Come on show us your others!!:graucho:

Hi Fred&Ginger!
My only other Firsts are my Black and Natural so nothing really exciting :smile:

Then I've got an Anthacite Messenger, a Purse in Truffle, a Box in Grenat and a Box in Ink :heart:

That's it now - my Balenciaga collection is no where the size it used to be :crybaby: Mind you, that will probably change when the new colours are released :drool:

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments :flowers: