Pictures of my collection of brown Firsts

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I hope you don't mind me sharing but I just received my lovely Sandstone First and I am very excited! :yahoo:

I have three brown toned Firsts now and I think they look so cute together that I just had to post pics! I have lots of other b-bags but I just think these three in particular look so nice together :tender:

Thanks for letting me share :flowers:

From left to right - Sandstone SS07, Cognac SS06 and Truffle AW06

[​IMG]

Individual pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. They ARE cute - and gorgeous too! Love your sandstone!!!!

3. .....And for all you girls that find brown a little bit boring, here is a pic of my Marine and Rouge Vermillion Firsts ;)

Doesn't Rouge Vermillion *pop*!!! :nuts:

[​IMG]

4. Wow you have an amazing collection. I love the marine!!

5. OOPs forgot to tell you congrats!!!

6. Oh wow what an amazing collection, they look fantastic!!!

7. CONGRATS!! AMAZING COLLECTION. LOVE MARINE, TRUFFLE AND ROUGE
    :woohoo::yahoo:

8. GREAT:nuts:!!!
    Love that tone of brown...lovely collection...

9. Beautiful collection:drool:

10. congrats! beautiful collection!!

11. Congrats:yahoo: i love them all. :drool:First is on my next wish list too.:wlae:

12. Congrats!:yahoo:Sandstone looks absolutely beautiful! The three brunettes looks so cute together - indeed a lovely family.

13. Beautiful collection! I especially love your vermillion........that's a great pic depicting this color. I think RV got a bad rep at the beginning of the season which is a shame because it's a perfect red for spring. I love it!

14. Gorgeous collection! I love all the brown tones - it's so neat to see how they're all in the same basic family, and yet are so completely different in character!

15. Great collection of firsts! I love all the browns together. I would like to get a brown first, but I really wear blacks and blues more, so I will probably not end up getting one for a while. Your pics make me want to go out and get a brown one though!