Pictures of my brand new, very buttery, Black First :) :) :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I got the bag yesterday. It's the most perfect leather because it's Chevre. I have yet been able to find one thick unscratchable Agneau. Anyway, it's very deep black and very buttery!!! I love it! The only thing is I always wanted a color in the First and I almost got EB, but the leather being Agneau just could not compare. Anyway, you can't go wrong with black and my old 05 black Work has absolutely had it because I wore it to death for three years.

What do ya think? Should I keep her??:smile:

first1.jpg

first2.jpg

first3.jpg

first4.jpg

first5.jpg

All Balenciagas are Agneau and have been for quite some time now.

Evidently, there was a mix-up with the tag labels for what, over four years now? And Balenciaga just decided to fix it (the tag.)

Anyhow, I think your bag is fabulous. Is it jet black? What year is it from? Look like an 06 or 07. Its gorgeous!

A keeper.

The card says Chevre and it's from Fall of 07!!!! The leather is Jet Black. No grey tint to it at all. The flash may have made it look lighter than it is.

so gorgeous. I know how hard it is to come by a good black, and she looks like a keeper! May I ask where you got her?

I got her at Barney's in BH. They had two left after mine and they both were extremely dark black as well! It is VERY difficult to come by a good black as you said. Today after work I stopped by the new Balenciaga store here in LA and I looked at a black City. It was absolutely awful! Thin, cracked, dry leather and very grey/black :yucky:

I got her at Barney's in BH. They had two left after mine and they both were extremely dark black as well! It is VERY difficult to come by a good black as you said. Today after work I stopped by the new Balenciaga store here in LA and I looked at a black City. It was absolutely awful! Thin, cracked, dry leather and very grey/black :yucky:

OMG, I think that is the one that I fondled the other day when we were there!!