Pictures of my Bottega Veneta Ball bag!

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Well this is it! I have been eying this bag for 2 months and I finally bought it:nuts: , I love it. I am wearing a sweatshirt in the picture and it still looks cute! Had just fed baby. I can get away with alot of styles with this bag.:love: Casual. The turquoise suede interior is to die for!:love:

Soybean, the tone on tone colors (mine) are over (fall color), the resort collection now has it in black and nut (notche), not tone on tone any longer.

Attachments

• Bottega 016.jpg
    Bottega 016.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,787
  • Bottega 098.jpg
    Bottega 098.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,128
  • Bottega 099.jpg
    Bottega 099.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1,033
  • Bottega 011.jpg
    Bottega 011.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,114
  • Bottega 094.jpg
    Bottega 094.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,061
oh my gosh STAR!!!! What a beautiful bag!!! I had not seen that color (two tone), but the interior.....now THAT is beautiful!!! I thought the blue interior only came with the orange bags....guess I was wrong!! I had been Lusting after the blue interior, and that was why I had/have been contemplating buying an orange BV (well, I like the color orange too....but am not too sure how Orange some of those bags are ) Now you have to take your new bag out on a date and show it off!!:biggrin:

For your new BV, I have nothing but :love:!

Oh g-d my baby is still up. That sweatshirt is ugly but comfy,I always wear it at home, I cant wait to wear it with cream!I took the pictures so quickly, everyone is off for the holidays and I have baby full time...he's so delicious!:love:

star3777 said:
Well this is it! I have been eying this bag for 2 months and I finally bought it:nuts: , I love it. I am wearing a sweatshirt in the picture and it still looks cute! Had just fed baby. I can get away with alot of styles with this bag.:love: Casual. The turquoise suede interior is to die for!:love:

Soybean, the tone on tone colors (mine) are over (fall color), the resort collection now has it in black and nut (notche), not tone on tone any longer.

That is a beautiful bag!!!! Congratulations. :biggrin:

And may I ask what kind of jeans you have on? A Mom at school had some on the other day with that same tag...and I was curious what brand they were...they looked really cute. :P And....you have a baby? You look fantastic!

Bjara said:
That is a beautiful bag!!!! Congratulations. :biggrin:

And may I ask what kind of jeans you have on? A Mom at school had some on the other day with that same tag...and I was curious what brand they were...they looked really cute. :P And....you have a baby? You look fantastic!

I look too skinny in the pictures cuz I am on my side or something, I am thin but the pictures are kinda annorexic looking. The jeans are 1921's. I have everything from, True religion's, Seven's,Rockin'republics, james, paige, paper denim,Joy,ect.... Atleast 50 pairs no joke, I LOVE MY 1921'S the cut is perfect for me. They aren't as expensive as the other's like my true religion's but they fit really well!