Pictures of Marc Jacobs (Fall and Resort 06)

1. I know quite a few girls wanted to see pictures of the white chiffon and topaz stam so I took a bunch of pictures of the MJ stock. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. It's like heaven :angel: I am dying over that burnt sienna color stam, gorgeous!!!

4. Oh my! I am in heaven. Great pictures! Thank you for sharing. What is the name of those cute little bags with chains in the fifth pictures?

5. Wow!! Thanks for all the pics, Christine :flowers: !! The bags are so beautiful :love: !!

6. Christy, thank you so much for sharing. You rock! =)
    Row 2 of 1st picture: Is that R06's Quilted Classic Elise in White Chiffon? Or is it Quilted Ursula (patent) Elise in Chalk?

7. Row 1: URSULA Lee in Black (Spring 06; $995)
    Row 2: URSULA Pouchette in Black (Spring 06; $675), QUILTED CLASSIC Ingrid in Almond (Resort 06; $795), QUILTED CLASSIC Ingrid in Black (Resort 06; $795)

8. That's a Quilted Ursual Elise Patent in Chalk.

9. Thanks bag.lover! I knew you would be able to help me. I love the little Ursula Pouchette. So cute and great for a night out! :smile:

10. HI. The second picture in your second post is the Irina (resort 06) bag. I really like that bag. I was wondering if it was next to the small quilted bowler or the large quilted bowler? The reason is because I thought that the Irina was 18" wide, but it looks smaller. I would get it if it was small.

11. Do you mean second to the last in the second post?

[​IMG]

I had no idea there was a small and a large bowler? We only carry that one size. It is a rather large bag. Sorry I can't be more of a help.

12. Chrissie you are so sweet! I'm loving a lot of these bags. I see my darling Trish. I don't like the bag next to her though. And why the chanel flap bag knockoffs? But oh I love the new colors for the stam and I love that bal harbour satchel in eggshell.

13. It looks like Large QUILTED Bowler (16 x 10 x 6.5") since QUILTED Bowler (small) measures 12.5 x 5 x 9". The bag to the right of QUILTED SIGNATURE LEATHER Irina (19 x 11 x 18") is STRIPING Trish (14 x 9 x 8").

14. Thanks Christy, that bag is just gorgeous.
    Wow it's still available, many members have been looking for Elise. Let me look up their posts. =)

15. :nuts: WOW! great pics, thanks for sharing them with us! i'm falling in love with a classic...the MULTIPOCKET!:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice