Pictures of Arty's Shoe Service Work

chicbabacool

May 31, 2007
I just got my Lapanos back! I had Arty put red rubber soles on them. Here are some pictures so that you know what it looks like. They are SO much better than the other ones on eBay.

2076181869_5ccbd1f835.jpg

2076181865_b9e5dab39d.jpg

:tup:These look amazing! How do they feel when you walk with them? Can you tell the rubber sole is on if you are standing/walking in them?! :confused1: Sorry for all the questions, but these look so good- I think I have to send mine over there!:P

DUH! Never mind! I thought it wasn't you who got their shoes ruined from the cobbler! My head is spinning with all the shopping I've been doing - mostly Louboutins! Heheheh!

ETA: So did Arty's paint the exposed wood from the damage done by the other cobbler?

:tup:These look amazing! How do they feel when you walk with them? Can you tell the rubber sole is on if you are standing/walking in them?! :confused1: Sorry for all the questions, but these look so good- I think I have to send mine over there!:P

I can't tell at all that there's a rubber sole. They are amazing to walk in. I'm so happy I found him! You should check out the pictures of my repaired shoes at this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...y-louboutins-there-cl-er-hospital-207213.html

No he didn't paint it, he just put rubber in the spot. The shoe was ground down so terribly that even if he had painted it you could still tell it was damaged. It looks so good now because the rubber is flush with the rest of the shoe.