Pictures of 4 Parker bags! =)

TenYearsGone

Amanda
O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
I did a little messing around with the Coach website and found three pictures of Parker handbags. If you type "Prkr" into the search you can see four photos. There are a bunch of other links but the pictures still aren't working. BTW: When I clicked on the links of these bags the other colors didn't work so this will have to due for now. So without further adieu I present the pictures.

zy6qdf.png

slohmc.png
2zqwunt.png

Last edited:
Somehow my favorite (and very small) Coach boutique (love my SA there) ended up being a pilot store for the Parker collection - sorry, no pics as it would have been impossible to take them today, but this collection is really nice and the prices are very reasonable on the bags. I was thinking about getting a Juliane until I tried the Hippy on and I loved it- it's gorgeous, lightweight and the messenger strap is a nice length. It came in a pinkish lilac color w/ brass, black w/ silver, mushroom (brownish grey) w/ silver and a lt. tan w/ silver. I had to order mine as they didn't have it in stock in the mushroom but it is available - will post pics when they arrive.