Pictures of 4 Parker bags! =)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    I did a little messing around with the Coach website and found three pictures of Parker handbags. If you type "Prkr" into the search you can see four photos. There are a bunch of other links but the pictures still aren't working. BTW: When I clicked on the links of these bags the other colors didn't work so this will have to due for now. So without further adieu I present the pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. type prkr into search.

3. Ohh, there's four photos available. I'll edit my first post. I didn't see the pictures on the Tpf yet so I figured I'd post them.

4. Nice! I ordered a Parker accessory sight unseen on Friday. Will post pics when it arrives next week. :smile:

5. oooo, I'd really like to know what the Parker Large Shoulder Bag looks like in Green! Its coming up at $528

6. I have no clue. Hopefully they'll get the pictures working soon.

7. I know! Hopefully its a really pretty green! I don't have a green bag yet!

8. Well I sent them an "inquiry" and notified them that the photos aren't working. I don't know what good it will do but it was worth a shot.

9. Found another picture! This is the Parker leather Riley in silver/sand. I know it's not the best view but it's the only one available.

[​IMG]

10. I think I saw these at our Dillards, which is a pilot store. They had this riley in siggy only, but some of the other pieces in leather.

11. I'm thinking you should go back to Dillards and start snapping some super-secret spy photos. :graucho:

12. Hmmm, I think I'll have to see these in person in order to determine if I like them or not. Thanks so much for your detective work and for posting the pics.

13. Yeah same for me. I believe there are another 10 pictures that aren't available yet so who knows!

14. Somehow my favorite (and very small) Coach boutique (love my SA there) ended up being a pilot store for the Parker collection - sorry, no pics as it would have been impossible to take them today, but this collection is really nice and the prices are very reasonable on the bags. I was thinking about getting a Juliane until I tried the Hippy on and I loved it- it's gorgeous, lightweight and the messenger strap is a nice length. It came in a pinkish lilac color w/ brass, black w/ silver, mushroom (brownish grey) w/ silver and a lt. tan w/ silver. I had to order mine as they didn't have it in stock in the mushroom but it is available - will post pics when they arrive.

15. ^^^Is it in the Bay Area?