Pictures of 2008 Spy bags

These Spys have a high chance of going on sale at 40% off by the end of the season. Colors are hard to pull and too girly. But if money is no object...I don't mind getting one.

thanks for posting! i like the dark one with the blue braiding

Bt when is the end of the season? id love to get one 40% off!! r the sales at the fendi boutiques?

Wow~ Thanks for the post! I about swallowed my gum when I saw the there was a post showing 08 Spies. They're nice, I guess, but I too was hoping for a dark purple. I dont see myself wanting any of them really. I'll continue dreaming about a pleated spy!:drool: I sure wish they would come out with another season of those!

OK I have seen the new spies IRL, i have taken pictures at the moment my leads to the camera not working.

Their is no pink spy although it looks pink in the pictures, the colour is called Biscuit and its a very light fawn colour. The lilac one is darker than the pictures of it which is good news but its not a Bold colour like Fendi have done with their other spies. As soon as I get this camera to work will show pictures