Pictures i took today of bags, jewelry and wallets available for egc, enjoy!!!!!

If I remember clearly there were three, a brown/salmony/earth color one with a tassel, a blackish/greyish/with brown undertones Cerf type bag, and I think there was an all black gorgeous one also.....and then the clutches in greyish/silvery/black, one in a more bronzy color and an all black one.....:heart:H

Wow!!! Just saw this!! Good work!! Thanks for sharing the nice pics with us!! May I know if the brown/salmony/earth color python bag you were talking about is a classic style flap with tassel? Do you remember?

What's the name of this bag? I saw the large tote yesterday and really like it. It has a medium sized CC charm on the front with a small flap pocket. Price was around $3000. I almost got the GST but found it to stiff. Then the sa brought out this line. But she didn't know what it was called.
attachment.php

That's from the in and out line - also, the bordeaux one is a gorgeous berry dark red imho...

What's the name of this bag? I saw the large tote yesterday and really like it. It has a medium sized CC charm on the front with a small flap pocket. Price was around $3000. I almost got the GST but found it to stiff. Then the sa brought out this line. But she didn't know what it was called.
attachment.php