Pictures i took today of bags, jewelry and wallets available for egc, enjoy!!!!!

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
oKAY, Please bear with me....I sneaked these pictures this evening, right before closing time.....unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries before I finished two display cases, but tried to take pictures of everything I could., if you see anything you have been looking for p.m. for S.A.information who kindly looked the other way while I shot away.....here it goes.....real Candy for your eyes.

Attachments

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Last one.....Sorry that the pics are not wonderful, and I could not do the whole boutique since I think they were ready to take me away......:heart:H

Attachments

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
I missed the python cerf like bags and the python smaller bag with tassel....but they are gorgeous!!!

Aug 17, 2006
Thank you for sharing!!! I am hoping there will be more bags on sale around x'mas due to bad economic. Demand is always here, but money will never be enough, sigh.

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
If I remember clearly there were three, a brown/salmony/earth color one with a tassel, a blackish/greyish/with brown undertones Cerf type bag, and I think there was an all black gorgeous one also.....and then the clutches in greyish/silvery/black, one in a more bronzy color and an all black one.....:heart:H