Pictures for Donnalynn11: Black Pleated Ergo Satchel

Dec 30, 2005
I got the black pleated Ergo satchel yesterday and know that Donnalynn has been wanting to see the leather texture of another of these. So . . . these are for you! I don't think that my leather is as pebbly as yours, but it definitely has some texture.

coachergo2.jpg

coachergo.jpg

ooooo that bag is gorgeous... I seriously love this ergo satchel in all the colors! yeah yours definitely doesn't look like pebbled leather... good thing donnalynn took hers back...!;)

OOOH THANK YOU!!! See Im not crazy - my bag was WAAY more pebbled than that. I hope my next one looks just like yours, or I may have to try for a third bag (the SAs would think I was nuts, but too bad!! )

Thanks again for posting such great shots, and enjoy your bag - its gorgeous! makes me want mine NOW!

ooh i love it! I hope mines looks like yours. I gotta pick mines up right now. No modeling pics? Congrats on your beautiful bag!

^^^I will post modeling picks sometime in the next few days - promise!! I teach preschool and was sooooo tired when I got home today (it was "Dance Party" day) that I was barely able to get these uploaded!!