Pictures and more pictures!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My SA at BG was kind enough to send me pictures of CL's they have around the store. I thought I would share with my CL friends here. :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. con't
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Thanks for posting! I cant stop drooling!

4. :girlsigh: Ok, so I just saw about 10 pairs of shoes I would love to have in my closet right now :yes: Thank you for sharing the pictures. I really like the yellow and purple NP's.

5. Why can't I see the pictures?

6. i think i just went to heaven

7. omg the yellow!!!! the yellow!!!

8. Our selection is quite limited. It's the first time I've seen most of those. Lovely.

9. I see the Rolande. :drool::drool::drool: Would you mind passing along your SA's info? I'd love to see if they still have any in my size. If I could be that lucky. :P

10. Great pics!!! Thank you. I love the yellow! How fun is that? I have never seen a few of these pairs. :ty:

11. whoa!! which store was this? I see some shoes that I have been looking for.

12. wowzers....thx,gem

13. Oh my goodness, this is the exact reason I'm so worried about going to America! Stores just full of CL's that I can touch, try on, look at etc... how will I be able to leave without buying them?! Arrghhh

xxx

14. Thanks for the pics!!! The selection in the States is far better than the ones we have here in London!

15. :drool: I see about five pairs I'd like to buy. Thanks for posting!