Pictures - 2004 Turquoise City :)

ranskimmie said:
Now thats an idea:idea: Its tough to let go of that color isnt it? Out of all of my bbag colors, this one will NEVER leave. Did you know sweetsparkle might be getting rid of her APPLE CITY?:blink:

She PMed me and inquired about a trade, but since I just got the turquoise yesterday, I wanted to carry it a few times and see how I felt about it. But, now that I'm most likely keeping the apple classique, I'll just keep things as they are :amuse: I think? :P

Cristina - I think that's wonderful - ramen and TWO gorgeous bbags lol! I think I might have to go on that SAME regimen (except mine will be mac & cheese).

Don't worry, if you use applegard on the turq she'll stay beautiful for you.

cristina, cristina, cristina. You're a bad, bad girl. Didn't I read somewhere that you sold your beautiful chloe bag.......and now look at you getting another balenciaga. The bag is pretty though and I know it's hard to say "NO" :smile::P:biggrin:;)

Kat said:
It was worth the wait, huh, Cristina? That bag is gorgeous!!! Enjoy it!

Yes it was! I plan on carrying it for the first time today :nuts: I really do love the color, it's just so different from the in-your-face apple green :P Yet just as beautiful!